Strategic Finance Manager
Aleph Farms is a leading company in the field of cultivated meat.
We grow beef steaks, from non-genetically engineered and non-immortalized cells isolated from a living cow, without slaughtering the animal and with a significantly reduced impact on the environment.
The company’s vision is to provide unconditional quality nutrition for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Review, monitor, and analyze the comparative actual vs. budget report on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Procure-to-pay and record-to-report processes
- Extensive Financial modeling to include operating forecast and budget, cash flow, tax, and capital raising scenarios
- Audit and improve productivity and effectiveness of current cross-team processes
- Keeps accounting sheets and finance data up to date with income and expenditures.
- Preparing various materials for board and other strategic meetings
- Assisting the CFO with the financial aspects of various projects
- Action plans development
- Managing meetings and follow-ups for the various projects
- Extensive financial budget management experience, driving business leaders to manage budgets and forecasts, adapting to changing market dynamics
- Able to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, develop insights and communicate clearly and succinctly to different audiences
- Able to work cross-functionally and globally, adapt to changing priorities, and manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines.
- Maintains the highest accuracy and precision, and is someone who is highly organized and can manage a diverse team with a diverse range of responsibilities
- Action-oriented professional with a take-charge, can-do attitude
- 7+ years of experience working in high-growth environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field; advanced degree preferred