As our new analytical chemistry technician you will work in the Analytical Team, which is part of the Research and Development and will be supporting other functional teams with your analytical skills in achieving the shared company goals.
You will be challenged to perform independent analytical requests to support the various functional disciplines. You will closely work with other scientific experts in the field of bioprocessing, molecular cell biology, food science, and engineering. Within the Analytical Team, you will be part of a fast growing and dynamic team with expertise in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, immunology and food. This role is a lab oriented position requiring full scope of effective experimentation, thorough analysis and comprehensive presentation of results. Hence, thinking critically, being innovative, and being able to multi-task are essential characteristics for being successful in this role.
We are looking for a person with an analytical mind set, who has a couple of years of laboratory experiences and is knowledgeable in the field of the analysis of small molecules using the Analytical Chemical technologies, such as UPLC-UV/RI FLR/ELSD, LC-MS/MS. Biochemical expertise’s like SDS-page, Protein quantification, Cell-activity assays and Flow cytometry are a pre. A person who is willing to support others with their analytical skills, practical mind set; eagerness to learn: act as a problems solver for others; has a keen eye for Quality, Continuous Improvement and Safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation and execution of new analytical methods of analysis.
- Continuous improvement of the analytical work flow within the organization.
- Maintaining the standard and reference chemicals for quantitative use.
In order to be successful in this role you need to have a hands on mentality with attention to detail and quality. You need to be flexible to changing priorities in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. You are a real team player, but you also take responsibility for your individual tasks
- BSc or MSc degree with 3-5 year of relevant experience and understanding of straightforward procedures and systems within the laboratory field
- Hands-on experience with Analytical technologies such as UPLC-UV/RI, LC-MS/MS.
- Knowledgeable with technologies for the analysis of proteins like SDS-page, & Western blotting, ELISA and Flow cytometry is a pre.
- Experienced working under GMP/GLP is a pre
- Good verbal and writing English is a must
- Experience in writing SOP and/or WI documentation
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our employee stock option plan and pension plan
- A dynamic work environment in a new exciting field using cutting edge technologies, working with the leaders in the field
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
- A Gym Membership