The Sr. Maintenance Planner will be responsible for helping Meati build a world class, maintenance and reliability planning and scheduling program from the ground up for our new Mega Ranch facility. In this role you will own the asset strategy, helping us identify and create Job Plans, build a PM Strategy that drives out breakdowns and own planning and scheduling of all maintenance work. You will also be a key player in organizing and planning preventative maintenance tasks and participating in root cause analysis activities. The storeroom and spare parts strategy will also be a large part if this role, creating a plan that including kitting and other high level planning activities based on the plant asset strategy.
- Responsibility for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Manage the work order process to ensure a robust and thorough use of the system.
- Track maintenance activities and communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Optimize maintenance plans and schedules for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and emergency maintenance services to production, utility operations and infrastructure systems as necessary to provide for safe operations, regulatory compliance and equipment availability related to equipment and systems plant wide.
- Manage spare parts, implement, and optimize kitting process.
- Ensure all equipment in the plant is in the CMMS with all necessary PMs in place.
- Work closely with maintenance technicians and operations to ensure work is completed on time and in full.
- Improve current maintenance systems and monitor the processes.
- Set up any new equipment PMs into the CMMS, developing and maintaining robust and detailed PMs
- Track Maintenance KPIs and develop and execute improvement plans.
- Support continuous improvement activities and best practice reapplication between areas and through our Breakdown Elimination Process (BE).
- Effectively plan and communicate plant maintenance shutdown times.
- Plan and schedule 3rd party maintenance and ensure activities are accurately reflected in the CMMS.
- Train maintenance staff to effectively utilize the CMMS.
- Create PO in NetSuite for new parts and consumables orders.
- Manage inventory of spare parts and shop supplies and order as needed.
- Consistently follow food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Maintains compliance with SQF standards and use of appropriate PPE and meet all EH&S requirements.
- Assist maintenance personnel as necessary.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Maintenance and Food Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with a CMMS and building maintenance programs from the ground up including JP’s and PMs for new equipment.
- Experience creating and pulling maintenance metrics and reports.
- Experience with MVP CMMS is a bonus.
- Highly motivated, hardworking individual who enjoys working on a team, possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and an obsessive commitment to customer safety, service, quality, and consistency.
- Strong mechanical intuition
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently with and without assistance and oversight.
- Ability to work in a range of environments.
- Must have basic math and computer skills including email communication, and ability to use computer-based maintenance work order scheduling systems and reporting (CMMS).
- Must be able to stand for periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, squat, turn body and walk.
- Sufficient mobility and dexterity safely and properly use hand and power tools.
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. **
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $92,000 /annually, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the salary, this position is eligible for a potential annual bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..