Senior Executive Assistant (C-Suite)
ABOUT AIR PROTEIN
At Air Protein, we’re passionate about creating a new food system–one that pushes the boundaries of what anyone thought was possible and builds a healthy relationship between our food and our planet. This is a new era of sustainable production; we can use less and make more. We can feed the growing global population without destroying rainforests or warming the planet. Join our diverse team of passionate scientists, engineers, and business leaders working to create the future of food—meat made from elements of the air.
As an innovative food company, we are crafting the world’s first air-based meats to eliminate compromise between nutrition, taste and climate impact. Using novel technology inspired by NASA, we convert elements found in the air into protein. Air Protein’s process is carbon-negative by design, using less land and water, and is powered by renewable energy. It’s where cutting-edge science meets bold ambition to reinvent the way we eat.
Benefits & Perks:
In addition to the chance to work with a world-class team and cutting-edge technology to help combat climate change and address the impending food crisis, Air Protein employees also enjoy competitive benefits. We offer unlimited PTO, parental leave, 401K match, and compensation plans that include employee equity. Air Protein invests in employee development and the company culture is shaped by shared values:
Protect people & the planet
Play as a team and have a growth mindset
Do what you say you will do
Be the change you seek
Create a culture of belonging
We’re currently seeking an Senior Executive Assistant (C-Suite) to join our extraordinary team.
Do you like to develop internal communication strategies and coordinate team efforts and meetings?
Do you enjoy working with executives to prioritize business strategies?
Are you a highly organized critical thinker?
Do you thrive in fast-paced start-up environments?
If you answered yes to these questions, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The Senior Executive Assistant (C-Suite) is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position requires high EQ and the ability to successfully manage/maintain the CEO’s high priority relationships with a white-glove approach, while expertly mitigating the daily administrative activities of the CEO’s office. This position is based in our headquarters in the San Francisco / Bay Area. Candidates must live within commuting distance to our headquarters. Relocation assistance will be considered.
- Represent the office of the CEO through the management and coordination of calendar and correspondence
- Utilize tools and resources to streamline work productivity and create efficiencies
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to lead the company effectively
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of executive administrative experience supporting leadership teams, C-suites, executives, stakeholders, or boards of directors
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to problem solve while maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Structured and fast paced environment experience with private equity, investment, finance firms, banking institutions, legal or government agencies is preferred.
- Startup experience is desirable
- Strong command of of Google Workspace
Skills & Qualities:
- Domain expertise of Google Workspace, shared calendaring, and other collaborative applications
- Demonstrates adaptability and is highly responsive
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development
Check us out in the media, news, and in the community:
- Forbes: The Meatless Mafia: Four Companies Revolutionizing the Future of Food
- World Economic Forum: Air Protein Named WEF Technology Pioneer
- TED Talk: A forgotten Space Age Technology Could Change How We Grow Food
- Bloomberg: Crop Trader ADM Pours Money Into Firm Making Meat Out of Air
Salary range for this position: $93,500 - $126,000
Air Protein is an equal opportunity employer.
At Air Protein, we are committed to providing equal opportunities. Because we want the absolute best people, we enthusiastically invite people of every race, color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability – or any other status protected by law – to apply to join our team.
Research has shown that women and people from marginalized groups may not apply for a role if they aren't a 100% match. Please don't hold back. If you think you will excel in this role, but perhaps you don’t tick every box, we'd appreciate the opportunity to consider your application.