Regulatory Affairs Manager
Do you want to work for an international startup and be part of a fun scientific team?
Michroma is looking for an organized and proactive Regulatory Affairs Manager to join the team in Argentina. We are looking for someone for the Scientific team, who has experience with regulatory issues in the biotechnology field, to have autonomy for our ingredients approval processes.
About the team
Michroma is a biotech/food-tech platform producing natural ingredients in a sustainable, scalable, and cost-effective way. We are using synthetic biology to unleash the potential of filamentous fungi and develop proprietary strains capable of producing high-performance ingredients in bioreactors.
Experience & Responsibilities
● 5+ years of Regulatory Affairs experience, 3+ years in the foodtech field.
● Reporting to the CSO, working together to obtain regulatory approval of our ingredients.
● Developing a regulatory strategy for each ingredient.
● Liaison with national and international consultants.
● Peer and CSO liaison.
● Prepare documentation to submit to the regulatory agencies.
● Monitor the regulatory process.
● Mastery of topics such as food and cosmetics additives petitions, for FDA/ EFSA/ Asia (definition of interesting markets), GRAS notifications & labeling.
● Highly professional: experience engaging with senior leadership, CEO, and the CSO in a respectful and professional manner.
● Working knowledge of USA/ Europe/ Asia regulations and compliance requirements.
● Desire to be part of a results-oriented, collaborative, fun, and values-driven team.
● Candidates must have a degree in Biotechnology or a Lawyer with biotech knowledge.
● Highly collaborative: capable of working cross-functionally to gather and synthesize key financial and operations information.
● Highly scrappy: capable of working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, ever-changing technology company.
● Mission-driven, resourceful, team-oriented, and low-ego with a positive attitude.
● English (C1/ C2) and Spanish excellent communication skills.
What Michroma can Offer for Full-Time Positions
● Competitive compensation package with monthly inflation adjustments.
● Option of remote work.
● Two weeks of paid time off and all national holidays.
● +B-Day day-off!
● An opportunity to work for a fast-growing, international company.
● An opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
● Free healthy food & coffee in the office.
● English classes sponsorship.
● Schedule flexibility.
● Swiss Medical medical coverage.