At Meatable we want to satisfy the world’s appetite for meat without harming people, animals or the planet.
Why open application?
Of course, there is always the possibility that we do not have an open position online that fits your interest.
Because we are a start-up, we are expanding and looking for skilled and motivated people all the time. Therefore, there is always a chance we might need someone like you rather sooner than later. To make sure we do not miss the chance to meet, we really want to encourage you to send us your application anyway!
Positions we are always looking for include:
- Technicians that have experience in cell-culturing, bioprocess know-how, chemical or engineering background or hands-on lab experience.
- Scientists with at least 5 years experience in their field. This can vary from cell biology to food science.
- Engineers; varying from mechanical to chemical.
So If you would like to join our team and your profile matches one of the above position, please apply. If that is not the case but you feel your skillset can help us on our mission, please apply as well! Tell us who you are and what you'd like to do, and perhaps there's an opportunity for you, now or in the future.
What's in it for you
- The rare opportunity to join our mission to make 100% real, delicious meat, without the negative impact on our climate and the need to raise and slaughter animals.
- A dynamic work environment in a new exciting field using cutting edge technologies, working with the leaders in the field
- Participation in our employee stock option plan
- A young, talented, and extremely driven team
- Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
In case your profile is interesting for one of the open positions or in the future for a new job opening, we will reach out to you.
This vacancy is not for internship positions. We will post these positions once we have them available!