Media Development Team Leader
About the Role
The media development team leader will be responsible for leading a team of scientists in independent projects, designing experiments and developing formulations for cell culture media. The team leader will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting the results provided by the team and design future experiments to follow them up.
- Ph.D. in cell biology, biochemistry, or a closely related field.
- 3+ years of industrial r&d experience in the biopharmaceutical field, with cell culture media development experience included.
- Experience in animal cell culture techniques including maintenance, screening, and establishment of new cell lines.
- Experience with biochemistry and molecular biology methods
- Team player, highly motivated, and autodidactic.
- Leading a team of researchers in projects for cell culture media development.
- Collecting and analyzing data from said team.
- Preparation of finalized experiments and projects reports
- Planning follow-up experiments based on analysis results.
- Supervising and guiding team members.