HR Generalist, Recruiter
The HR Generalist, Recruitment, is key to the fundamental people-related activities to support our brand new manufacturing facility in Thornton, Colorado. This includes but is not limited to, recruitment, culture and engagement activities, employee relations, and partnering with our HR Center of Excellence (COE) to help our employees with basic questions around payroll, benefits, and policies. This position is based onsite in our manufacturing facility, and may require occasional work on nights and/or weekends, to support our Operations teams. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with recruitment experience who wants to grow their HR skills and capabilities.
- Manage job requisitions and own the end-to-end recruitment process for hourly and salaried Operations positions in our manufacturing facility
- Manage the relationship between candidates, hiring managers, plant leadership, and HR throughout the recruitment cycle and onboarding
- Assist with new hire orientation, onboarding activities, and related tasks in our HRIS (ADP)
- Support onsite activities geared towards creating an exceptional employee experience, such as engagement surveys, recognition programs, skip-level meetings, and focus groups
- Serve as an initial point of contact for employees who have basic questions about policies, payroll, and benefits while partnering with HR to solve problems and address areas of concern
- Assist the HR Business Partner with HR investigations
- Maintain electronic files and generate HR reports
- Complete additional projects as assigned by HR Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or in a related field, or 4 years of equivalent experience in lieu of degree (at least three years of recruitment experience preferred)
- Experience In a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Must be passionate about culture-building and engagement-related activities
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Teams).
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work onsite 5 days per week, and be willing to assist with the occasional project on nights and/or weekends
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
The base salary range for this role is $70,125 - $92,500 /annually, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the salary, this position is eligible for a potential annual bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..