The Food Production Associate will be working in a food manufacturing/good manufacturing environment to carry out daily activities, including but not limited to processing in-process products and packaging of finished product, sanitation and working with the team to carry out daily and weekly goals. This employee will be processing product from raw materials to finished goods working with their hands and operating food processing/packaging equipment. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members to grow in our dynamic company
- Food handling, processing and packaging following standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Assists with the assembly, processing and packaging of Meati products
- Packages food products via standard procedures meeting all quality standards
- Maintain good housekeeping and sanitary standards of workspace
- Performs start-up/shutdown of production equipment and conducts sanitation procedures on equipment and workspace as scheduled
- Ensures that work areas are clean, organized, and adhere to applicable safety rules at all times.
- Checks and maintains production schedules, running order, and formulas.
- Scales, stages, mixes ingredients according to standard operating procedures
- Monitors/conducts in-process tests checks and finished product test to ensure that product meets company standards.
- Previous experience in food production is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- High attention to detail, dedicated to a high caliber of work performance.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
$20.50/hr + $4/Shift differential. Total compensation $24.50
SCHEDULE: Friday – Sunday, 3-12-hour shifts, 1st shift, shift start time, approximately 6:00 am
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Meati.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..