Mission Barns is where some of the world’s smartest, most passionate people are pioneering the future of food. We are scaling up and optimizing our process to provide sustainable, safe, and humane meat products to the world.
We are a venture-backed startup with decades of experience in cell biology, tissue engineering, media development, food science, bioreactor design, and more. We’re united by our collective drive to solve difficult problems, ask tough questions, and apply cutting-edge science and engineering. At Mission Barns, you’ll have the freedom to dream big and do the best work of your life.
- Responsible for cleaning office areas, research and development laboratories.
- Follow all PPE requirements.
- Ability to prepare, use and track inventory of all chemicals and materials needed for cleaning and sanitation.
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows and walls.
- Ensure kitchens and kitchen appliances & bathrooms are clean, stocked and well looked after.
- Restocking office supplies such as paper towels or toilet paper.
- Assist with set up and clean up for workplace events and meetings.
- Stock and supply point of use areas for the business.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail and packages to the correct stakeholders.
- Move materials to point of usage.
- Sort and restock snacks and drinks stations. Sort and maintain disposal containers and recycling stations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend work orders, fill out documentation and understand chemical uses and labels.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and take appropriate precautions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Full-time, non-exempt
- San Francisco, CA (100% onsite)
- Full time employees enjoy medical, dental and vision coverage, holiday and vacation time, stock options, 401k, and ample opportunity for career advancement as the company grows.
- Rate: $31.25-$33.65 per hour
Full Time employees enjoy 99% coverage for medical, dental and vision benefits, pre-tax benefits, a 401K, stock options, a brand new state of the art office close to 101, I-80, walking distance to public transit (BART, MUNI, SamTrans), an unlimited supply of snacks, flavored waters, coffee, tea and ample career advancement as the company grows.
Mission Barns is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.