Aleph Farms is a leading company in the field of cultivated meat.
We grow beef steaks, from non-genetically engineered and non-immortalized cells isolated from a living cow, without slaughtering the animal and with a significantly reduced impact on the environment.
The company’s vision is to provide unconditional quality nutrition for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Assist the global finance team in the preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Review expense reports
- Ensure accounting documents are properly stored
- Maintain financial records and general ledger accounts
- Prepare reports on financial data as assigned
- Other Administrative tasks related to accounting
- Helping to Manage Several Outlook calendars, Scheduling meetings, and travel arrangements
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1 year of related experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Please note this is a part-time job (50%)